Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Free Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Seasonal Cleaning Checklist

I love lists. What woman doesn't, right? There is something so satisfying about crossing something off that says, "Good job, keep up the great work". While trying to organize my home with a more routine cleaning schedule, I took Martha Stewarts daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal cleaning checklists and combined them into one excel spreadsheet. Then I added and adjusted some things to better fit my family's needs. After finishing it, I thought why not share it in case some one else wants to save some time? You can download it for free here. You can add a column for the "owner" of the job to help spread the work around if you want your kids to help out as well. The idea is you do all the chores with a 1 in the box on the day specified and you can color, "x", check, whatever feels the best, in the box when it is done. Its meant to be a two page printout. Also, I filled in all the seasonal ones but really they only need to be done every few months so you may want to adjust those too. Hope it helps you with your spring cleaning!




If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails