Monday, February 13, 2012

Free Printable for Stickers of LDS Prophets, Apostles and More

I am HORRIBLE at remembering names with faces. As hard as I try to know all the apostles names when I see them at General Conference, a lot of times I get them mixed up. Let's admit it can be confusing. In my scripture journals, I have been quoting them alot, and there have been times that I wanted to know what that person looked like. Then I got an idea. Why not make stickers out of the pictures online of the apostles and prophets and then I can put their picture in my scripture journal when I quote them!?! Duh! Then I can see their face whenever I read their quote and over time hopefully it will help me remember them and feel a more personal connection with them. 
Amazingly it was harder than I thought to find the chart I was looking for with all of the current LDS First Presidency and Quorum of the 12 Apostles. But I eventually found them on the church website and I added some people that I have been quoting alot in my journals. People like Marion G. Romney, Hugh Nibley, and prophets and apostles that have since passed away like Gordan B. Hinkley, Spencer W. Kimball, Neal A. Maxwell, Bruce R. McConkie and more. I imagine I will have to continue to add people and a second sheet may come in the future. But for now I want to share with you sheet one. All you have to do is buy sticker paper at your local Walmart or craft store, print them out on your ink jet printer and cut them out. Its really super easy. This is the brand I use and the paper is acid free and lignin free so you don't have to worry! Download the free printable by clicking here.






If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to One of a Kind Gifts here!

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I tried the link but it states this is not a valid file. I'll check back to see if you get it working

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Momma_S I think I figured out why it wasn't working. Try it again and let me know how it works for you! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't mind i just started following you on Pinterest and repinned your whole scripture page. Love it. Thanks for sharing so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind at all! Pin away :) I am so glad that you like them. If there is anything more of you'd like to see just let us know.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails