Monday, October 3, 2016

Scripture Journals have moved to Worthy Written Words!

I am excited to share that the scripture study and scripture journal creation aspect of this website has moved to a new page that will focus solely on those topics. Its called



This site will have a shop, tutorials on how to use the templates, embellishments, and scripture journal cards in your own journals, as well as blog posts. If you click on the shop page here you will automatically be redirected to the new shop. If you would like to receive updates on Facebook about this new site, you can like the new Facebook page at


And to celebrate this grand opening I am having a sale for a whole month!


I hope you will follow me over to continue to see the new content available! For example, in celebration of conference weekend I created a new journal card kit titled, "I Love to See the Temple"


and I also have added a Basics Kit for journal cards which is basically taking the Chapters Kit and breaking it up into smaller journaling cards for pocket page journals or scripture inserts. You could also use it in a regular size journal as well, but know that they print out as cards sized 3X4 or 4X6.

Tutorials and examples on how to use these are coming soon!

Love,
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails